Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Counterculture



Another reason why Mac computers are little miracles is because they allow us to make movies like this one. Now the quality and usefulness of this video is under question, but I do see the endless possibility this may have just opened up for me. Is it too late to change my major to film editing? I can feel the disapproving look coming from my mum's eyes now. Good think I'm not very good at it. Here is ample proof as evidence. Don't worry mum, I'll stick to History Teaching.
Can I see myself using this in my future classroom. No, what kind of person would find it appropriate to lecture, then play a movie with their own voice as narration? I'm not subjecting my students to that.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great, Megan! You did an excellent job.

    We're going to discuss in class possible uses for projects like this to avoid the replication of a lecture like you mentioned, so I hope you share your thoughts and ideas!

    -Sister Majors

    ReplyDelete